Normative Organization of Viable Cooperation
What is Possible
- Organizations can be structured to tend towards viability, cooperation, sustainability, and justice.
- Politics, social movements, technology, tools, individual actions, conversations, and thoughts are not separate, but mutually reinforcing.
- The best ideas have likely been thoroughly explored within academia, industry, and indigenous knowledge, but may not be understood or popular outside of those contexts.
- Appreciating the ideas within and applied from their contexts facillitates an imaginative, dynamic, and prosperous future.
- Chat with other socially-minded technologists.
- Access media resources in philosophy, technology, and social sciences.
- Get help with technical and radical self-study in office hours.
- Work with and on technology built for people over profit.
Or listen to the podcast